18 May 2007

Echocardiogram and little details

It's a long time since my last update so I thought I'd better quickly add something. The echocardiogram was a piece of cake, though I had a hot flush during the scan and I wonder if that has affected the result. I'll know one way or the other on Monday, when I'm at my planning session. I just hope I'm not weighed at this silly session - I feel I'm ballooning out of control, though my scale says no.

I managed to attend one football game - I saw Liverpool take on the mighty Fulham and lose 1-0. It was a poor game and an embarrassing result, but at least I made it and enjoyed myself. And you can't ask for much more.

I've been quite tired of late and I'm still not quite sure what to do with myself. I can't really get involved in anything until I've had radiotherapy, so my list of potential plans keeps on growing - at the same rate as my frustration at not being able to do much. But I've been designing a website and that has kept me busy. For those who don't know my ickle sister Laura is getting married to Bradley in September, and my wedding present to them is a website. It's not up and running yet as it needs tweaking and some content but here's a screen shot of what it's all about.


Nothing too extraordinary but it's fun - when it's going according to plan.

Be good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne-Marie,

You will have the results of the echocardiogram now. What did the good doctors say?

I can't believe that Laura is old enough to get married. Where have the years gone? I remember baby sitting Laura on Thursdays. Oh my goodness.
I'm sure they will be thrilled with the web page.

All is well here. Very busy with work and not much time for anything else. At last, cool nights so much so that we need a duvet on the bed now. I can't quite see us wearing winter clothes this year as the temperature is around 26 degrees each day. Hmm, global warming is here.

Stay positive Ann-Marie. We look forward to your next blog. Will get mine up and running as soon as Sophie has time to point me in the right direction. Computers aren't my thing.

Take care of yourself,

love and best wishes,

Stephanie