24 March 2007

Off to the Jurassic Coast

The time has finally come - in a few moments I'll be off to Dorset to enjoy what I think is a deserved break. I believe I've packed everything - famous last words - and I am, of course, taking far too much. Which isn't a problem for me as I can't carry anything so it'll be up to my slaves for the week to deal with it all.

I haven't managed to email everyone and I apologise for that - I'll do it when I get back, obviously. Thanks again for all the messages and emails, and behave while I'm away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne-Marie,

I guess you will be home by now. We hope that you had an enjoyable time in Dorset and have come back to London refreshed.

We are off on a caravan holiday on Tuesday for three weeks and looking forward to it.It will be good to get out of Alice Springs for awhile.

We wish you a very happy easter and a good family time together.

All the best,

love,

Stephanie