12 November 2006

Richmond Park

As some of you may know my father came over from Switzerland to see me this weekend. As I was feeling up to it we went to the Isabella Plantation in Richmond Park. I'd only been there once and thought it would be a good idea to go back since autumn colours are looking rather good at the moment. I thoroughly enjoyed it even if I did overdo it and got some nice piccies. I feel much better for it. Here are three pics - I've added a few more of MyFotothing if you want to have a look.






I also got a new hat and some crisps and of course chocoloate so a big thank you to my Dad.

I also have heating in my room - the valves had stuck themselves in an off position and were only changed on Thursday. It has made a huge difference - my metabolism simply wasn't coping with the cold. My body kept on going from freezing to overheating, and needless to say I feel much better for being kept at an average temperature.

That's it for the time being I think. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos - the water in the duck one is fantastic!
Glad you had a good day out :)

Anonymous said...

Hi There ,
the photos are fab, just been getting a new digital camera myself so will have to see what i can come up with.Glad you had a nice weekend with your dad.Pobably just as well you got your heating fixed now,dont know about London but its freezing in Berwick-Upon-Tweed.
Take care
lots of love Lynnexxx