08 November 2006

Back in the land of the living

Just about... It seems to take about nine days for me to start feeling half-human again, and it's good to be back. Mouth ulcers and bleeding gums are keeping me company but I can cope with that.

I can't say I've been up to much - believe it or not. I did attempt a trip to the shops yesterday as I was getting a bit desperate. I'm very lucky in that I have a few people who help me with everything and make my life a lot easier. But it's difficult not being able to do things for yourself - simple things such as walking around the shops, seeing food you fancy and buying it. Anyway I took myself off to M&S yesterday and bought a few things. It was too soon to do it - I got home feeling very sick and tired. But I got some nice food and some fresh air - and it did me some good.

Other than that I've had guests over, one of which decided that we should play 'Let's play wigs'. So I finally got my comb-over and a few other interesting styles. It's nice to know I'm not completely useless even when feeling rubbish.

I know I owe a few emails again, and I shall start writing them soon. Hope you're all well.

No comments: