29 November 2006

Welcome to the world, Theo

It has happened - Fiona has given birth to Theo, who made his appearance yesterday at 3.30pm. Both are doing well I'm told and will be going home at some point today. Congratulations to Fiona and Patrick - so so happy for them. Justin is very pleased to have a little brother - it's just what he wanted, apparently.

I had my MRI scan this morning. It was a bit too early and I struggled getting home. Thankfully, in the absence of my Mum who's up in Lymm, Finn managed to get some time off work and accompanied me. I don't think I would've made it otherwise - it would have been too much of an effort. Anyway the scan itself wasn't too bad and I'm glad it's over. I'll know exactly what's happening to Vicky next week when I see my oncologist.

Nothing much to report otherwise. I'm slowly starting to feel human again - it'll be nice to be able to enjoy things a bit more again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ANNE-MARIE
so sorry i hav,nt been in touch for a while but think of you all the time. Ive had my first ever weekend away without my lovely children and it was very nice. David and i went to Wales and stayed at Jens for one night and went through to Nicolas for two nights . Getting ready for Xmas and im almost done.just need to start wrapping so i know what ive bought as ive stashed it all away. I will have to go as it is very hard to type with Bramble(my dog)on my knee.
Take care love LYNNE XX

Anonymous said...

Aw. I nefew is so adorable, both of them infact, but yey for Theo :D

Glad Finns doing a good job, give her a pat on the back for me! Ive got my fingers crossed for wednesday.

I better get on, this photoshop malarkey takes forever!

Much love x x x x x x x x (and hello from Brad and the girls)