30 October 2006

Done

All chemoed with another strategy to keep the nausea under control. I had to beg to be let home - they usually end the session with a saline solution to flush the drugs through the system but I promised to drink lots of water when I got home, so here I am, earlier than planned.

I also managed to get my next session on 20 November - they had scheduled it for 17 November but I asked this to be changed. Which means I'll be able to celebrate my birthday - it's not every day you turn 25 after all.

Til next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats another session over;well done!Make sure you keep to your promise and thanks for putting me right on my age,for some reason i thought i was older than 25 on wed but i cant be as im the same age as you. ha ha ha xxx

Anonymous said...

Well lots of people seem to think you look 25, why shatter their illusion? ;)