27 October 2006

*long sigh of despair*

I'm back home not having received chemo. I'm not allowed to use bad language or I'll risk a slap from my Mum - do children EVER grow up in the eyes of their parents? Anyway it turns out that whoever took care of my appointment card got it wrong - I'm booked in on Monday. I just hope that whoever made that mistake is not one of the nurses administering chemo because if they can't get a simple date right I don't want them giving me powerful drugs. I am a bit annoyed because it takes quite a lot out of me just getting to hospital and back, and although I don't have better things to do really I don't want to waste my time this way.

Still, I'll live no doubt. Enjoy your weekends.

Oops, I forgot - thanks all for your messages of encouragement. They really are appreciated.

Kelly, I look forward to seeing pics of Jac and Elle - I think I've only seen a couple of photos of them, it'd be great to see how much they've changed. Thanks for that. If you'd like my address drop me an email at bioluminescence@hotmail.co.uk.

And if anyone else has pictures they'd like to share, feel free - Sheryl has already taken me to Canada (fantastic photos) and I wouldn't mind being transported to other places.

No comments: