06 October 2006

Success

Well I got it - it took a long time but I received treatment today. I left at 12.30 and got back at around 7, and I'm exhausted. Thank you for sending good vibes, praying, distant healing and suggesting visualisation techniques - something worked so you can all take the credit. Of course you are aware that it means I'll be blaming you as soon as the side effects kick in.

Good news is that after fussing when I saw my oncologist I've got more anti-sickness tablets so hopefully things won't be as bad this time round. One in particular is supposed to be very good but is not prescribed much because of its price. I got one of those tablets last time, I've got a six-day supply this time.

Enjoy your weekend and I'll update as soon as I feel better. Thanks again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your treatment and an extra dose of anti-sickness drugs,like you say things should,nt be so bad this time round and thats another one over! Have a restful weekend
lots of love
lynnexx

Anonymous said...

Hiya chick, hope you're not feeling too grim and that the tablets are actually doing you some good.
You'll be pleased to know that I've found you a hat - I think it's cool and hopefully you'll like it! It'll be winging its way to you today so you should have it in time for the weekend!!

Take care

love from me xxxxxx