23 October 2006

Stand up, if you hate Man U...

Hope you're all standing up.

Enjoyable weekend here - if you ignore footie results. Michael paid me a visit, which helped put things into perspective - I could be a Newcastle supporter after all. Great to see you again, hopefully next time I'll see you will be when I'm up in Berwick.

I've been trying to keep myself busy. Part of this - actually most of this - has involved me trying to get to grips with Photoshop and Flash. And I proudly present two of my (rather pathetic) efforts here. I knew you could do a lot in Photoshop but I hadn't realised just how much you could do. Anyway, one pic went from this





to

As for my first animation I've put it up on YouTube but the quality's quite poor. And before you ask: yes, I am still bored.

Other than that I haven't been up to much. It's chemo week again which means I have to go into hospital on Wednesday to see my oncologist and if all goes according to plan I'll be getting treatment on Friday. I've only got two more cycles with these drugs, then I'll be moving on to another drug for four more cycles. I'm hoping this other drug won't be as bad in terms of side-effects.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. And that Grandma's arrived in Lymm safely...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI THERE,
WE ARE STANDING IN BERWICK BUT HATE NEWCASTLE MORE, SORRY MIKE IF YOU READ THIS. GLAD YOU ENJOYED UR VISIT FROM MIKE
LOTS OF LOVE
LYNNE
XX

Anne-Marie said...

It was great to catch up with Mike - we worked out we hadn't seen each other in three years. Hopefully I'll be seeing you and others very soon. Hope you're all keeping well